Definitely what Clemens said:
https://www.sqlite.org/syntax/table-constraint.html

But you probably want to see all the FK's, not merely named ones.  I
suggest parsing for the 'REFERENCES' keyword of the table schemas stored in
sqlite_master (or .schema report of the shell tool).  You can fix the
SQLite "driver" of SchemaCrawler yourself, since it is open source.
SchemaCrawler claims to already use regular expressions to parse well
formed SQL schema:

https://github.com/sualeh/SchemaCrawler

SQLite FK including anonymous ones follows the syntax "REFERENCES
foreign-table".  See

https://www.sqlite.org/syntax/foreign-key-clause.html