Why do you think this?

The syntax diagrams are quite clear that FOREIGN KEY constraints can be named.

sqlite> create table parent
   ...> (id integer primary key);
sqlite> create table child
   ...> (fk integer null,
   ...> constraint dippydoo foreign key (fk) references parent(id));
sqlite>

---
lot about anticipated traffic volume.