Hi, list,
Have a following question.

I am writing an application in which I will be using transactions. At
the end of the application I will close the connection.
The application will verify every single call to SQLite for an error.

If I start transaction, all queries were successful, but issuing "COMMIT" fails.
On such failure I am going to present an error, but then what happens
if I go and try to close the connection?

I think that the call to sqlite3_close() will fail since there is an
open transaction, right? But then there is no error at all.
Unless I misunderstands the nature of the connection close failure.

So, how do I differentiate such situation from a legitimate
sqlite3_close() failure?

TIA!