Perhaps I need to be more explicit:

If the transaction fails because of a constraint violation, then using either
the ROLLBACK, IGNORE, or REPLACE conflict resolution strategies would commit or
roll back the transaction and automatically close it. If you add conflict
clauses to table schemata, it wouldn't even require changes to the logic of
your application.