Perhaps I misunderestimate your question, but I think a certain amount of
explanation of how SQLite works may be in order. What are you trying to do?

The SQLite shell tool does not depend on the DLL (the SQLite library is
instead included in the executable file). You can put sqlite3.exe wherever
you like and do not need to copy anything else around with it. Probably in
a PATH folder is best, so you can access it whenever necessary; but I have
also included it in project folders that I have worked on so I can check it
straight into source control to make it easier for other developers to use
(with a certain amount of cringing about what I was doing).

SQLite is not like other database management systems (MSSQL, MySql,
Postgre, etc.) in that it does not have a dedicated server that runs to
control DB access. Instead, every application that wants to use SQLite
directly accesses the relevant files, using the SQLite library. The library
can be though of as a component of the particular app that wishes to access
SQLite databases.

As a result, as a user you should not need to put the dll anywhere. Any
program that relies on SQLite should include it with its distribution,
either as a DLL which will be installed into that programs install
directly, or compiled directly into the executable of the program.

You should only need the SQLite dll if you intend to build applications
(using an unmanaged language, such as C or C++) that use SQLite*. In that
case, it will likely reside with other third party libraries your project
references, and you should ensure that any installer you distribute
includes that file.

*Sometimes it's better to use the dll file to build applications, sometimes
it's better to just download a copy of the amalgamation c source files and
include that in your project.