Sorry I have not responded to the raised questions on this post but I
have not received any Digests since the 8th (Volume 118 Issue 8).

Dominique wrote:

    Not to sound too snarky, but both questions can easily be answered through
experimentation.
    You can also use http://www.dependencywalker.com/ to inspect DLL and EXE
dependencies. --DD

It's a bit difficult to do that if you don't have access to a Windows
box. I have been using Linux since Jan 2009 and I haven't touched
Windows since then.

I have written a library of user defined functions for the GnuCOBOL
Project and somebody had some problems with setting up SQLite3 on their
Windows box. I was just trying to get some info to help him.

He had downloaded sqlite-dll-win32-x86-3200100.zip and after unzipping
it was trying to link it to his GnuCOBOL program and having problems.
One of the project developers was able to put him right.