Behalf Of Fiona
Sent: Thursday, October 12, 2017 5:41 AM
To: sqlite-users@mailinglists.sqlite.org
Subject: [sqlite] Sqlite3.6 Command-line delete/update not working with large
db file(>280GB)

Here is the specifics of my problem:
ubuntu,  sqlite 3.6.20

I have only two tables, each with primary key and index, I use python code
to insert/update these two data, one table have a column with large blob
data.
Now I have a db file of about 289GB in size, when I updata/delete with
command-line,  the data is not changed/deleted at all, and no error ever
returned, while insert is still working.

I look through the sqlite limits, it says practically there is no limit
about the size of a db file given that you have enough disk space. So please
help me, where I can look into to solve this?

Thanks a lot!