A pretty much impossible task I would think.

The power usage of SQLite compared to the power usage of different hardware
components would be miniscule. But, there are so many other tasks running
on a system, many in the background, that isolating SQLite from the rest
would be next to impossible. Just look at process on a windows system via
the task manager or a linux system using top to get a very simplistic idea
of the different tasks that are using processor time - Sort by processor
usage and the list is always changing even when you are doing nothing. Add
in variable speed fans and processor throttling to manage temperature/power
consumption etc. and you have a mammoth task.

Good luck :)

Paul
www.sandersonforensics.com
skype: r3scue193
twitter: @sandersonforens
Tel +44 (0)1326 572786
http://sandersonforensics.com/forum/content.php?195-SQLite-Forensic-Toolkit
-Forensic Toolkit for SQLite
email from a work address for a fully functional demo licence