Please forgive the off-topicedness of this message, but I would like to second
that this mailing list is incredibly edifying, and I would also like thank
everyone who has both answered and asked questions in the time I've been
subscribed. I've stumbled across answers here that I never thought to ask, many
of which have been helpful in refining my application. My reading here has been
quite invaluable.