On 16 Dec 2017, at 1:51pm, Chris B <krayzeek...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> Twice now in the last two months, the "Aircraft" table has vanished from my
> dad's database effectively showing no data in the data tab on the main
> window, but the file size has remained the same, suggesting the data is in
> there somewhere but without it the database is useless.

Hello, Chris.

Your problem is actually with the program called SQLite Expert Personal.  This
is not written by the same people who wrote SQLite.  It is just a program which
uses SQLite format.  Most of the people reading this list have never used that
program.

You may find you get better help from the sources listed here:

<http://www.sqliteexpert.com/forum/YaBB.pl>
<http://www.sqliteexpert.com/support.html>

On the other hand, you may be lucky, and someone familiar with your program may
be reading this list.

If you get no help in the above places, we may be able to help by telling you
how to rescue the data from your database and write it to a text file.  But you
should try people who understand your program first.

Simon.