On 12/22/17, Paul Wise <pa...@bonedaddy.net> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I got a couple of random crashes GNOME's tracker-store daemon that
> appear to be related to sqlite3. I use 3.21.0-1 from Debian buster.
>
> Is this a bug in sqlite3 or is it caused by data corruption?

There are no known issues like this with any recent version of SQLite.
Usually these kinds of things end up being heap corruption in the
application.  Nevertheless, we will investigate from the SQLite side,
just in case.

"SQLite 3.21.0-1" is not an official SQLite product.  It must be a
version of SQLite that has been customized by Debian.  Where can we
get a copy of Debian's customized code?
--
D. Richard Hipp
d...@sqlite.org