On Fri, 2017-12-22 at 20:09 -0500, Richard Hipp wrote:

> There are no known issues like this with any recent version of SQLite.
> Usually these kinds of things end up being heap corruption in the
> application.  Nevertheless, we will investigate from the SQLite side,
> just in case.

I see, thanks for the information and investigation.

> "SQLite 3.21.0-1" is not an official SQLite product.  It must be a
> version of SQLite that has been customized by Debian.  Where can we
> get a copy of Debian's customized code?

You can browse the Debian source code here:

https://sources.debian.org/src/sqlite3/3.21.0-1/

You can browse the Debian patches here:

https://sources.debian.org/patches/sqlite3/3.21.0-1/

You can download the Debian source code here (debian.tar has patches):

http://deb.debian.org/debian/pool/main/s/sqlite3/sqlite3_3.21.0-1.dsc
http://deb.debian.org/debian/pool/main/s/sqlite3/sqlite3_3.21.0-1.debian.tar.xz
http://deb.debian.org/debian/pool/main/s/sqlite3/sqlite3_3.21.0.orig.tar.xz
http://deb.debian.org/debian/pool/main/s/sqlite3/sqlite3_3.21.0.orig-www.tar.xz

You can view the build logs for the package here, in the Status column:

https://buildd.debian.org/status/package.php?p=sqlite3

Note that the crash was on amd64 and logs are not available for that.

--
bye,
pabs

http://bonedaddy.net/pabs3/