I've got a script that runs daily and scrapes the download page and grabs
everything new.  The last run was this morning at midnight eastern (-4UTC)
and it successfully grabbed the list of files that could be downloaded,
however, when I run it now, it doesn't seem to want to see anything.  After
making the script a bit more verbal, wget is reporting:

stephen@vmLamp:~$ wget -O - https://sqlite.org/download.html
--15:30:59--  https://sqlite.org/download.html
           => `-'
Resolving sqlite.org... 45.33.6.223
Connecting to sqlite.org|45.33.6.223|:443... connected.
ERROR: Certificate verification error for sqlite.org: unable to get local
issuer certificate
To connect to sqlite.org insecurely, use `--no-check-certificate'.
Unable to establish SSL connection.

In my browser, however, the cert does show up as green and verified by Lets
Encrypt.  I'll investigate why wget isn't validating Lets Encrypt (I use it
at home, so I'll test against my stuff first), then report back.  For now,
I'll just add the no cert check, and I should be fine.