> Le 16 oct. 2018 à 16:39, Olivier Mascia <o...@integral.be> a écrit :
>
> https://www.sqlite.org/compile.html#enable_update_delete_limit
> I can manage to run the build tools properly, for the target sqlite3.c or
> sqlite_analyzer.exe for instance. I'm just not confident yet as to where to
> start to patch the configuration so that I can lean to such an updated
> sqlite3.c file (without breaking anything).

For now, I think I should be safe (it looks like it works), starting from the
snapshop of the complete (raw) source tree (zip file), by just adding those
lines (marked below with ---) right after all the other conditionals to add
other features (in Makefile.msc).

Then doing 'nmake -f Makefile.msc sqlite3.c'

> !IF $(SESSION)!=0
> OPT_FEATURE_FLAGS = $(OPT_FEATURE_FLAGS) -DSQLITE_ENABLE_SESSION=1
> OPT_FEATURE_FLAGS = $(OPT_FEATURE_FLAGS) -DSQLITE_ENABLE_PREUPDATE_HOOK=1
> !ENDIF
>
> --- # Enable the optional UPDATE_DELETE_LIMIT feature
> --- OPT_FEATURE_FLAGS = $(OPT_FEATURE_FLAGS)
> -DSQLITE_ENABLE_UPDATE_DELETE_LIMIT=1
>
> # These are the "extended" SQLite compilation options used when compiling for
> # the Windows 10 platform.
> #

The build (of sqlite3.c) with that modification runs OK (I have dependency
tools pre-installed). In addition, I compile my own projects with that
amalgamation .c and .h files (defining SQLITE_ENABLE_UPDATE_DELETE too) just
fine and what's more the feature works properly for my use case. :)

So I'm just looking for guidance / confirmation that I'm not missing anything
in this process.

Olivier Mascia