Hi,

Thanks for your reply. I change module name to libicu.so as you said then got
Error: unknown tokenizer: icu

sqlite> .load libicu.so
sqlite> CREATE VIRTUAL TABLE zh_text USING fts4(text, tokenize=icu zh_CN);
Error: unknown tokenizer: icu

Why is that ? Is the whole point to build icu extension to get the icu
tokenizer ?

BTW I have build an icu sqlite version from amalgamation but this time I need
to icu extension only.

Thanks

Qiulang