Jordy Deweer asks about alternatives to System.Data.SQLite because: “I run into
errors a lot, using the System.Data.SQLite libraries. It easily crashes, trhows
exceptions and similar issues...”.

I’ve used that module for several projects and found it to be generally robust.
I have also seen that the developers working on it are responsive here (in this
forum) and attend to bug reports promptly. It is a quality offering, IMO.

I venture that if you are seeing exceptions thrown from that module, they
likely signify usage contrary to the intention underlying the API design.
“Crashes”, (if the term has its usual meanings among SDEs), tend to indicate a
bug somewhere. If they can be properly attributed to System.Data.SQLite, (with
a simple C# test case), I am sure that the modules developers would jump on a
bug report tendered here. I’m not sure what “similar issues” would be, but I
imagine that if you brought the difficulties here, you would find willing help
to resolve them, as I have seen often.