On 19 Oct 2018, at 2:23am, Larry Brasfield <brasfield.la...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Jordy Deweer asks about alternatives to System.Data.SQLite because: “I run
> into errors a lot, using the System.Data.SQLite libraries. It easily crashes,
> trhows exceptions and similar issues...”.

System.Data.SQLite is generally considered to be stable and usable.  It's
officially supported and its maintainer reads this list and responds to bug
reports.

If you're getting buggy behaviour out of it, there's a big chance that
something else in your project is the cause.  Please post details of your
development environment and a bug that's simple to reproduce and we'll talk
about it.

But first, please make sure you're detecting and handling errors however your
language/environment expect you to, because a lot of errors result in using
another SQLite call after one has reported an error.

Simon.