As Simon points out there is no SQL solution to your issue. Some sort of
external utility processing with things like awk, sed or even cut may
assist or for a quick and dirty method you could set the sqlite3 command
line utility .separator value to a blank string which may (or may not)
provide a temporary method. Not in raw SQL though.

On Wed, 21 Nov 2018 at 11:32, Simon Slavin <slav...@bigfraud.org> wrote:

> On 20 Nov 2018, at 11:54pm, Shane Dev <devshan...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Is there an SQL statement to concatenate all columns into a single
> column without explicitly naming them?
>
> No.  And I can't think of any short-cut way to do what you want.
>
> Simon.

Regards,
     Michael.j.Falconer.