      From: zydeholic <nonghead-webs...@yahoo.com>
 Sent: Thursday, December 20, 2018 2:41 PM
 Subject: Need setup code for VC++ 2017 that will ACTUALLY COMPILE

Hello folks,
I looked through the last few months of posts in the archive, and no subject
lines seemed to cover this.
I've tried a couple of CPPSqlite3.cpp and .h from github.com.I've tried code
from a couple of websites.
NOTHING seems to compile all the way through.

I'm using Visual Studio 2017 C++.  I'm on a WIndows 10 machine.  64bit, but
compiling 32 bit.
I tried Code::Blocks and got different, but equally incomplete compiles.

I've included <fstream> in the includes.  I've downloaded sqlite3.c and .h.
Nothing seems to work.  Is there ANYWHERE that offers a step-by-step solution
to this that WILL COMPILE all the way through.
I'm sure this has been covered before, but I did not see a way to search the
entire archives.  Any help appreciated.
Thanks.