On 20/01/2019 15:03, Dennis Clarke wrote:
On 1/19/19 10:55 AM, Igor Korot wrote:
Dennis,
On Sat, Jan 19, 2019 at 9:31 PM Dennis Clarke <dcla...@blastwave.org> wrote:

And SPARC version is still available for download...

Let us know when you get that running.

Install of x86 went very smooth.

The x86_64 process is trivial.

And I was able to compile fairly recent SQLite with Oracle Studio 12.6
with just couple of warnings...

Which problem did you experience on SPARC?

It is a nearly impossible process. Can not be done unless you have a
very specific class of hardware.

Really? SQLite3 builds quite happily on the various SPARC S8 systems we keep alive, because, customers, and on the S8 Zone on the T1000 running S10. (I have the zone (and an S9 zone) because keeping old hardware alive is a worry.) (Not using Studio 12.6, of course :-) )

        Cheers,
                Gary    B-)