________________________________
Simon Slavin, on Saturday, February 9, 2019 11:02 AM, wrote...
>On 9 Feb 2019, at 3:49pm, Jose Isaias Cabrera wrote:
>
>> Imagine this scenario:I have this table,
>>
>> t (a PRIMARY KEY, b, c, d, e)
>>
>> that contains yesterday's data. Today, I rename that table to,
>>
>> t_20190208 (a PRIMARY KEY, b, c, d, e).
>
>That's not how you use tables.  Your software shouldn't be automatically
> creating or dropping tables during the life of your program.
>
>Have one table for your data for all days.
>Add an extra column to the table for the datestamp.
>Then to select all data for a particular day you do
>
>SELECT * From t WHERE datestamp = "20190208"

Ok, Simon, I'll bite; :-) Imagine this table:

t (n INTEGER PRIMARY KEY, a, b, c, d, e, idate)

how would I find the differences in the fields based on the different idate?  a
will never change because it is the only unique unchangeable input from date to
date.  But, everything else can change from date to date.  Thanks.

josé