On 23 Feb 2019, at 18:10, Simon Slavin <slav...@bigfraud.org> wrote:

> On 23 Feb 2019, at 5:55pm, Tim Streater <t...@clothears.org.uk> wrote:
>
>>  I have a hosted web site using the SQLite functions from PHP. The page where
>> PHP is used was failing, and on investigation this is because an SQLite
>> function called from within PHP is now returning:
>>
>> Code: 10 (SQLITE_IOERR)
>> Msg:  disk I/O error
>>
>>  I will be working with my hosting provider but, is there a way to get more
>> specific information about this?
>
> Run this:
>
> <https://sqlite.org/pragma.html#pragma_integrity_check>

Both (tiny) db's return 'ok'. This doesn't surprise me too much as I can FTP
them to my local machine and run, without error, the same select that the
webpage runs on them.

> Is the disk with the database on inside the computer running PHP ?  If not,
> how are you accessing it ?

Yes, both db that the webpage accesses are on the host machine.

> You can find more detail than just "_IOERROR" using this:
>
> <https://www.sqlite.org/c3ref/c_abort_rollback.html>

The PHP interface to SQLite doesn't appear to give me access to the extended
codes, unfortunately.

--
Cheers  --  Tim