This sounds interesting. I have some questions about:

> Row lock information is shared with processes. If a process finished
> unexpectedly, unnecessary lock information might be stayed. In order to
> unlock them, please use sqlumdash_cleaner.exe which clears all record
> information. If there is a process which is in a transaction,
> sqlumdash_cleaner.exe should be called after end the transaction.

- Where is row lock information stored? In database file, in journal file, in
WAL file, or in memory?
- Why should the cleaner be called after the end of a transaction?
- I don't like the idea of calling an external exe in case of problems (and
more than that, after every transaction??). Couldn't you introduce a PRAGMA for
unlocking rows?