On 26 Apr 2019, at 2:09am, Lullaby Dayal <lullaby.tec...@gmail.com> wrote:

> We use sqlite3 in an embedded automotive system based on QNX hypervisor
> running multiple virtual machines. Software is architectured in a service
> oriented way. We are using C programming language.
>
> Multiple services (involving multiple threads) are using APIs in a single
> service to access the database. A single database connection is shared among
> all these services.

I see nothing obviously wrong.  I have some questions.  You might prefer not to
answer if you need to keep secrets.  But it may be useful for you to consider
these questions yourself.

What is your storage medium ?  Flash memory ?
What file system are you using ?
Do you have any PRAGMAs set or any unusual compilation options apart from
"serialized threading mode" ?
Does your system use sqlite3_close() on shutdown ?
Do you check result codes returned by API calls ?  Do you handle unexpected
errors.

Do you have any problems or unexpected behaviour we can help with ?