Petite Abeille, on Sunday, May 5, 2019 09:10 AM, wrote...
>> On May 4, 2019, at 21:24, Thomas Kurz <sqlite.2...@t-net.ruhr> wrote:

>True enough, even though one could convert a 'week of year' into a 'week of
>month':

[clip]

> 2019-11-30|2019|11|47|5
> 2019-12-01|2019|12|47|1  <--
> 2019-12-02|2019|12|48|2
> 2019-12-03|2019|12|48|2
> 2019-12-04|2019|12|48|2

Not that I want to continue with this subject, but something is wrong where one
week only has 1 day.  I know all the arguments about dates and countries and,
etc., but we have discover DNA; shouldn't we have the knowledge to come up with
a dating system that should work for the world. :-)  Yes, I know.  It's
probably why we still have wars.  But, I am one of those that believes that
someday, as John Lennon sang, "...the world will live as one." ;-)

Happy dating...

josé