Warren Young, on Monday, May 6, 2019 09:15 PM, wrote...
On May 6, 2019, at 11:58 AM, Jose Isaias Cabrera wrote:
>> someday, as John Lennon sang, "...the world will live as one." ;-)
>
> Okay, but one *what*?  Serious question.

Yeah, if I have to explain it to you, then you miss the idea. :-) But here is
something: you, one Warren Young, are composed of billions of living small
living cells, all working to your well being. You are one. :-)

By the way, there will be a time when time will no longer be, but instead,
we'll have eternity. :-) My personal believe, of course.

josé