Ok, that is good to know.  If I am not mistaken,  System.Data.SQLite takes
part in the .Net connection pooling,  What is the best way to ensure that
these two features are set correctly?  Does the program simply need to make
sure it issues the pragma after each connection, assuming it is always new?

I do use SQLite in C/C++ application where I have recompiled SQLite DLL to
force these settings.  In looking through the .net code, it looks like it
simply a wrapper around the SQLite dll, Is it possible to have the .Net
application simply use that version of the DLL rather than the one that
came with System.Data.SQLite?

Pax vobiscum,
Sam Carleton