> 4) Am I doing the right thing? Of course I think the uSQLiteServer is
> the best thing since sliced bread, but then it was designed to meet my
> criteria :-)

I think it is an excellent project. Maybe my problem is similar:

I would like to have a database in my program. A simple table storage
might also do the job, but I like the simplicity and flexibility of
SQL (and I do need one join...).

However, I would like to avoid the CPU overhead involved with the
process switches. Since my queries are simple, this overhead is
significant, and it also screws up the scheduler.

So can I use uSQLiteServer to link it into my process and query it
both from within the process and from a local or remote monitoring
process? That would be cool. The MySQL server library is close, but
unfortunately it does not have network connectivity (which is one of
the reason I use a database in the first place).

That being said I don't have much time at the moment, so it may take a
while before I can play with the code.

Thomas