I've had a number of people express interest in the small HTTP
server.  I'll work on commenting it a little better and then
put it out on a website in a day or two.

-----Original Message-----
From: Noel Frankinet [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, November 15, 2005 9:27 AM
To: sqlite-users@sqlite.org
Subject: Re: [sqlite] uSQLiteServer Source code available

Doug Nebeker wrote:

>I have a simple C++ HTTP server that I wrote (all in a single .cpp and
>.h file).  Multi-threaded, has a session concept (via cookies), can
>parse POST and GET variables.  It is a C++ class that you can derive
>from and then override the LoadFile method (which is where I typically
>put my command/transaction processing).  The default just serves files
>from a defined directory.  Implemented on Windows with the Win32 API,
>so there would be some porting to get it onto other platforms.
>
>I'd be happy to put out somewhere if anyone is interested (and I'd love
>to receive feedback--always happy to learn from anyone).
>
>By the way, it is my personal work and not owned in any way by my
>employer (<-- decided to put that there for my own sake...)
>
>Doug

Hello Doug,
I am *very* interested, I'm searching something like that for quite some time.
I have a sax like xml parser (not validating) in one .h file (C++) if somebody
is interested !
Best regards

--
Noël Frankinet
Gistek Software SA

Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, except
where the sender specifically states them to be the views of Reuters Ltd.