I have an application where remote users will be connecting to a SQLite DB over
a network connection that seems to be somewhat sketchy (I can't characterize it
well; I'm hearing this second-hand).

My question is: Do the commit-or-rollback semantics of SQLite transactions work
if the connection to the file system is weird?  For example, do I get a
rollback if the connection is lost mid-transaction or something?  Or, is the
underlying assumption with transactions that the connection between SQLite code
and file system is 100% reliable?

I realize this is a bit vague, but if anyone has any experience or insight I
would appreciate it.

Randall.

Randall Smith
BB-106G (office)