Kees Nuyt, on Thursday, November 21, 2019 03:48 PM, wrote...

> Thanks, Jose.
>
> I see no CVE entered by the OP, but maybe I missed something.

Yes, you are right.  After pasting it, I went through the top 5 and none of
these aren't/weren't the one. Apologies.  I thought that by searching on sqlite
the top 5 or so would be the one that was just opened, but for some reason, it
was not.  Sorry about that.  Fast fingers Jose.

josé