On Fri, Nov 29, 2019 at 2:10 PM Richard Hipp <d...@sqlite.org> wrote:

> On 11/29/19, Laurent <dhontlaur...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > Could you perhaps explain what pos means and what the [isTerminal] =
> 0 rows mean.
>
> New check-in enhances the output to include a comment in the SQL
> before the encoding of each production rule.  This should help make it
> clear what the SQL is trying to represent.

Hi. Why not add a column and write it to the SQL insert?

Rather than as a comment in the SQL "dump"? The first thing I'd do with
that new output file,
would be to run it to generate the DB, then look at the DB in a graphical
client, to side and dice
the data. As it stands, those useful comments would be lost in that
scenario. My $0.02. --DD