Dear Richard & others,

Now it is clear but how do I let the user make for example an UPDATE query without the OR.

I have UPDATE on position 0, then I want OR, OF, tableName. This works but SET is only available on position 4-5. I want this also on position 2.

What I want to do is get a list of all words that can be used in the next word the user is going to type.

I hope I am making sense.

Thanks!

Kind regards,

Laurent