On Dec 20, 2005, at 10:19 AM, Robert Simpson wrote:

What I'm left with are the alias names and original database table and column names for all the fields in the query, complete with information on whether or not any field is a primary key, how many different tables are involved in the query, etc etc. If there is only one table involved, I can generate the statements. If a unique index/primary key is included, I can generate delete/update statements as well.

Wow. That's pretty cool. Thanks for the information. I'll definitely have to consider doing something similar.