[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
"Murray @ PlanetThoughtful" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

I have a column defined with DEFAULT CURRENT_TIMESTAMP in an SQLite 3.2.7 db
(on WinXP SP2, if that's important). I've noticed that the value being
stored in that column is being recorded / displayed incorrectly. For
example, it's currently 5:28am 22 Dec 2005 (in Australia, if that causes
confusion), and yet a record inserted at this point contains "2005-12-21
19:28:54" when SELECTed back from the table.

Assuming that your column name is my_timestamp in table my_table, I expect
you'll get the results you're looking for by querying like this:

  SELECT datetime(my_timestamp, 'localtime') FROM my_table;

Derrell

Thanks to Derrell and Ray -- I now have it working!

Much warmth,

Murray