Hello Joe Wilson,

the build-in database engine is a much praised feature of SQLiteSpy. It
simplifies the life of many users, and mine as well, since there can be no
incompatabilities with wrong DLLs and versions.

I am sorry that you can not use SQLiteSpy with your custom DLL. Maybe you would
like to contribute your changes to the SQLite sources, so they can become part
of SQLite and SQLiteSpy as well?

Apart from that, I monitor the development of SQLite closely and will always
update SQLiteSpy to the latest version of SQLite as quickly as possible.

Regards,

Ralf