From: Laurent Goussard [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, February 06, 2006 12:05 PM
To: sqlite-users@sqlite.org
Subject: Re: [sqlite] SQLite to MySQL

I don't know, I suppose my queries are not as optimized as I thought
(even if this optimization was my leitmotiv for all the development
part), or perhaps it's an apache2+php5 issue on my windows computer...

But the fact is since the database has grown (like my traffic : 6000
visitors/day and 22Mb db file), I've got more and more "maximum
execution time" errors at the peak hours. I've monitored them, and it
seems a lot of simultaneous queries are freezing the server and
finally generates this error.
The interresting point is the same queries sent a testing mysql db
while the sqlite part is not responding anymore are working very well,
So that's the reason why I consider to switch on a mysql solution for
this website.

Do you got clues concerning conversion ?