>It did pretty well against Sql Server Mobile as well.  I just posted those
>benchmarks here:
>http://sqlite.phxsoftware.com/forums/623/ShowPost.aspx

Just had a quick look and noticed a peculiarity. SQLite seems to do pretty well
across the board except in the graph for "INSERT 1 Row Test (implicit
transaction)". It seemly does well except when using the SD card. Then I
noticed your labelling is not consistent across all the pictures. Is that a
mistake or is it what you had expected?

For me it would be easier for my brain to compare if you had them in the same
label order across the pictures (i.e. SQLite (M), SQLMobile (M), SQLite (C) ...)

Regards
Nick