I am putting together something that will act like a Wiki for structured
data (in this case, airport and navigation aid data like id, location,
runways, etc).  I currently store the data in an SQL databasee, but only
the "current" version.  I want to allow people to edit that data, but that
means being able to compare versions, roll back erroneous edits, get what
the database looked like before a particular editor came along, etc.  Is
there anything written on this topic?  Has anybody ever tried it before?

--
Paul Tomblin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> http://xcski.com/blogs/pt/
Ahhh, the permie offer. The "Please sign up with us clueless fsckwits