I definitely second this since I actually got bitten by this last week :-)

We split over 2 databases for the same reason as Derrell and always attach
after opening them. Surely it's harmless to remove these checks - if something
goes wrong, the trigger will just fail normally with a "no such table"?

--
Best regards,
 Taka                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]