All -

I am currently investigating porting my project from postgres to SQLite due
to anticipated performance issues (we will have to start handling lots more
data).  My initial speed testing of handling the expanded amount data has
suggested that the postgres performance will be unacceptable.  I'm
convinced that SQLite will solve my performance issues, however, the speed
comparison data found on the SQLite site (http://www.sqlite.org/speed.html)
is old.  This is the type of data I need, but I'd like to have more recent
data to present to my manager, if it is available.  Can anybody point me
anywhere that may have similar but more recent data?

Thanks in advance!

Jason Alburger
HID/NAS/LAN Engineer
L3/ATO-E En Route Peripheral Systems Support
609-485-7225