The precompiled binary on the SQLite website is for Win32.  To get the WinCE
port working, you have to download the SQLite sources and compile the DLL
yourself.

You'll also find a precompiled binary with support for .NET 2.0 at:

http://sqlite.phxsoftware.com

The "unique" way I compile that build allows the DLL to be used from
straight C/C++ without any .NET dependencies, and yet can be referenced
directly from a .NET 2.0 project as well.

Robert