On 4/11/06, Siobhan Kivler <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Thank you very much for replying. I was using the
> 3.2.2 version of the sqlite WinCE port. I tried using
> the pre-compiled win32 version 3.3.5 as you suggested,
> but I got a couple of errors. GetLastError returned
> ERROR_MOD_NOT_FOUND, and the compiler said that the
> target platform of the DLL did not match the current
> target. I am using WinCE 5.0 on an emulator.

I'sorry, I intended to say pre-processed, not pre-compiled.
As Robert said, you need to make your own compilation of the source.

> Is there something really obvious I need to do to get
> it to work for Windows CE?

Just remember to not include "shell.c" and "tclsqlite.c" in your
project and it should compile ok (even if with a lot of warnings).

I never used WinCE 5.0, but it should work the same.

Best regards,
~Nuno Lucas