----- Original Message ----- From: "Paul Hunnisett" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Excellent - thanks for the recommendation. I'm assuming the wrapper dll doesn't contain the sqllite dll embedded in it?

The Finisar http://adodotnetsqlite.sourceforge.net wrapper is a separate dll for ADO.NET 1.1 that references the sqlite3.dll externally. Because it doesn't modify the sqlite3.dll, it has some inherent limitations when interop'ing and has no Compact Framework support.

The ADO.NET 2.0 provider I wrote on the other hand, embeds the DLL in the wrapper in a mixed-mode assembly. There's a lot more pros that cons to this approach, I'd be happy to enumerate them if you like.

Robert