I got the basic features of SQLite to work on my project. Since I am
working with very limited flash and memory space I am trying to build the
library with as little as possible. Things work fine until I try to build
the parser with the following define:

lemon.exe parse.y -DSQLITE_OMIT_ALTERTABLE  -DSQLITE_OMIT_AUTHORIZATION
-DSQLITE_OMIT_AUTOVACUUM -DSQLITE_OMIT_AUTOINCREMENT
-DSQLITE_OMIT_BLOB_LITERAL -DSQLITE_OMIT_COMPLETE
-DSQLITE_OMIT_COMPOUND_SELECT -DSQLITE_OMIT_CONFLICT_CLAUSE
-DSQLITE_OMIT_EXPLAIN -DSQLITE_OMIT_FLOATING_POINT
-DSQLITE_OMIT_FOREIGN_KEY -DSQLITE_OMIT_INTEGRITY_CHECK
-DSQLITE_OMIT_PAGER_PRAGMAS -DSQLITE_OMIT_PRAGMA -DSQLITE_OMIT_REINDEX
-DSQLITE_OMIT_SCHEMA_PRAGMAS -DSQLITE_OMIT_SCHEMA_VERSION_PRAGMAS
-DSQLITE_OMIT_SUBQUERY -DSQLITE_OMIT_TCL_VARIABLE -DSQLITE_OMIT_TRIGGER
-DSQLITE_OMIT_DATETIME_FUNCS

When I try to compile the generated parse.c, I get some compilations
errors, mainly, with reference to some undefined tokens (e.g.
TK_CONST_FUNC). Did I just discover an unsupported combination of defines
or am I just missing something ?

Please advice...

Oh yeah, anyone has a port to microC/OS-II they could share ? I would like
to check that I did not do anything stupid.

Mario Hebert
Legerity