On 5/18/06, Manzoor Ilahi Tamimy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
DEAR All ,

   I want to use SQLite for our project, the main thing is that the
   database contains millions of Records. So for the faster
 operations   on the db I want to use the SQLite as in-memory database.

   I have compared the results of SQLite as Disk db and as Memory db
   but I am not getting much difference. I am surprised that there
  must  be some difference between memory mode and disk mode.

The operating system disk cache is putting the disk database in memory
too. So you basically have two in memory databases.