I am not really sure if this is the place to discuss this. But the
SQLite webpage doesn't list any developer related lists or contacts, so
I give it a try.

We (that is mainly Daniel Lee Kruse, with a little bit of help from Andy
Willis and me) have re-ported SQLite to the OS/2 platform. My interest is
mainly that Mozilla uses SQLite in its backend and we want to continue
to run the Mozilla apps on OS/2. I didn't find any documentation on what
I have to do to get patches into the SQLite CVS source tree and the next
release. So I uploaded the patch for the port to the Trac system at
<http://www.sqlite.org/cvstrac/tktview?tn=1817>. Do I need to do
anything else? Will I get emails automatically when that bug entry is
updated? (I input my email into the Trac form but it doesn't show up
there now.)
--
Greetings,
   Peter.