"Peter Weilbacher (Mozilla)" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I am not really sure if this is the place to discuss this. But the
> SQLite webpage doesn't list any developer related lists or contacts, so
> I give it a try.
>
> We (that is mainly Daniel Lee Kruse, with a little bit of help from Andy
> Willis and me) have re-ported SQLite to the OS/2 platform. My interest is
> mainly that Mozilla uses SQLite in its backend and we want to continue
> to run the Mozilla apps on OS/2. I didn't find any documentation on what
> I have to do to get patches into the SQLite CVS source tree and the next
> release. So I uploaded the patch for the port to the Trac system at
> <http://www.sqlite.org/cvstrac/tktview?tn=1817>. Do I need to do
> anything else?

Yes.  In order to directly import your patch, I need to have on
file a signed copyright release from anybody who has contributed
to the patch.  The form must also be signed by your employer.
See http://www.sqlite.org/copyright.html for additional information
and links for downloading suitable copyright release forms.

> Will I get emails automatically when that bug entry is
> updated? (I input my email into the Trac form but it doesn't show up
> there now.)

No.  You have to poll CVSTrac to monitor the progress of the
ticket.  Email addresses are not displayed (except to authorized
developers) to prevent them from being harvested by spammers.
I can see your email address though the public at large cannot.

--
D. Richard Hipp   <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>