Hi all,

I wish to load my entire database to the program memory and work with it
through there without having to use the hard drive at all (Well, besides the
initial loading).

My reason is mostly to increase performance since this is a relatively small
database and will be accessed constantly. Its size is also not likely to
increase much.

The program should save the database only once in a while.

How can I accomplish such a goal with SQLite? (Using the C/CPP interface).

Thank you very much,

Yaniv Pe'er

Programmer, Artist, Game Developer

[[ HYPERLINK