From: William Chan [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, August 09, 2006 5:47 PM
To: sqlite-users@sqlite.org
Subject: [sqlite] Second Btree Transaction stuck at commit

Hi,

I wrote a test program for the Sqlite btree functions.  First I start a
btree transaction to create the table and insert a few record then I commit
the btree transaction, after that I try to start btree transaction to delete
some record.  Everything returns successful until I try to commit the 2nd
transaction.  It just stuck there.  Anything I did wrong.  As long as I
don't commit the second time, things are running.  Any suggestion would be
appreciated .  Thank you for your help.

Regards,

William